Make a Donation! Become a Sponsor! Make a Bequest!
The Joy of Local Giving
The Ojai Women’s Fund (OWF) has over 400 members who love the Ojai Valley, our quality of life, and the sheer beauty of the place. We are interested in sustaining our community and supporting worthy nonprofit organizations in need.
OWF does all our good work through annual grants. Our individual and group members vote to assist nonprofit organizations serving the Ojai Valley. We harness the power of many to make substantial grants that provide critical services to residents of the Ojai Valley.
Your support can help us make even more effective grants!
Please consider supporting us by becoming a sponsor, donating, or creating a bequest. Your support will supplement the grant dollars we raise through membership and enable more dollars to go directly into the Ojai Valley. As an all-volunteer organization, most of our funds go directly to grants. But as with any organization, there are inevitable costs of providing these grants. We aim to solicit support to offset these costs and allow 100% of our funds to go to grants.
HELP ADVANCE OUR MISSION
You may join OWF in its good works by:
Becoming a sponsor
Providing financial support
Providing in-kind goods and services
Make a bequest
Financial assistance that goes beyond membership dollars will:
- Increase the dollar amount we can provide to grants to nonprofits serving the Ojai Valley.
- Offset the costs of educational events to inform the public about the needs within our community and promote philanthropy, events designed to attract members, and honor awardees.
- Provide membership to young women budding philanthropists who want to join OWF but have limited funds.
- Honor a friend or family member with a donation in their name.
- Sponsor another member to join or renew.
- Underwrite our operational costs – technology, printing, insurance, etc.
MAKE A BEQUEST AND HELP IN THE LONG-TERM STABILITY OF OJAI WOMEN’S FUND:
- Name the Ojai Women’s Fund as a beneficiary of a will, trust, retirement plan, life insurance policy, or financial account.
- Make a charitable IRA Distribution.
- A bequest may be cash, securities, or bonds.
- Bequests of all sizes are welcome.
Before finalizing a charitable plan, seek legal or financial advisor counsel.
Make a Donation
To donate via credit card, please click here and fill out this online form, and pay.
To donate via U.S. mail, please click here to obtain the downloadable donation form.
To make an in-kind donation to defray the costs of an event, contact us at email@example.com
To discuss a legacy donation, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ojai Women’s Fund operates under the fiscal sponsorship of The Santa Barbara Foundation.